Our FX 101 series provides a strong foundation of knowledge and terminology to better understand the more in-depth discussions and analysis covered in our regular episodes of FX Talk. By offering a range of topics and insights, FX 101 helps you build a solid understanding of FX and its complexities, and ultimately serves as a starting point in doing business without borders.
This episode will cover:
- What are central banks?
- What is the purpose of central banks?
- How do central banks set monetary policy
- Why do central banks change interest rates?
- How do central bank rates impact currencies?
- The importance of central bank foreign exchange reserves
We’d like to hear from you! Provide us with feedback so we can improve the podcast: https://linktr.ee/fxtalk
Liked this show? Please leave us a review here – even one sentence helps!